ANA CROWNE PLAZA FUKUOKA
At ANA Crowne Plaza Fukuoka, we protect the customer personal information securely and confidently.
We provide a valuable experience for our customers
We are here for our customers
We deliver "dreams" and "unforgettable moments" to our customers around the world
Our goal is to provide our customers with the services necessary for a comfortable stay, based on the three philosophies mentioned above. We understand the importance of protecting the customer personal information, so we take great care to keep this information secure and to prevent any loss of data. In order to keep this information safe, we educate all of our board members and employees on how to manage customer personal data and information, and how to keep our hotel in compliance.
March 1st, 2019
ANA Crowne Plaza Fukuoka
Protecting Customer Information
2.Use of Personal Information
Any personal information that is collected is used only for the following:
1. For room reservations, meetings/ parties, restaurant reservations, to use other services at the hotel and to keep customers safe.
2. For communicating announcements of hotel services, products, events and campaigns.
3. For surveys on the hotel services and products.
4. For developing new hotel services and products.
5. For businesses related to the items above.
6. For providing hotel services and products.
7. For communicating announcements about the IHG・ANA hotels and their associated companies' services, products, events and campaigns.
8. For answering questions and inquiries.
3.Collecting Personal Information
Customer personal information will only be collected properly and in full accordance with the law.
4.Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
The hotel will not disclose personal information to third parties, except in the following instances. (Sharing information with associated companies is not considered disclosing information to third parties).
1. If the customer grants permission.
2. If required by law to do so.
3. If the physical or financial welfare of the customer, or other specific rights are in jeopardy, the hotel may be compelled to supply data in order to protect the customer, even if it is impossible to seek prior approval.
4. If Japanese public sector organizations are working with private sector companies such as the hotel, and if it's required to supply personal information, even if the customer cannot be contacted in advance for approval.
5. We will notify customers when we disclose personal information to third parties, according to the provisions below:
1. The purpose and use of third parties.
2. The type of personal information provided to third parties.
3. The way in which personal information was provided to third parties.
4. We will let customers know or help customers to find out what information has been disclosed to third parties. We have the capability to stop the disclosure of information upon the customer's request.
6.In situations where disclosing data will not specifically identify a particular customer, such as statistical data.
5.Entrusting Information to Associated Companies
We entrust some of our business to associated companies and in some cases, we need to disclose some degree of personal information. In such cases, we will ensure and supervise the handling and sharing of customer information between parties (our hotel and the associated companies).
In an effort to provide better service to our customers, the hotel board members and employees have instituted the necessary safeguards and precautions to protect personal information, and the hotel has a comprehensive monitoring system. We have also determined a certain duration to keep customer information depending on the purpose of use. The information is properly expunged when the duration expires.
7.Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, Addition, Suspension and Elimination of Personal Information
Customers may request to (1) disclose, (2) correct, delete, add, or (3) suspend and eliminate personal information. We do as we are requested, in full accordance with the law, after verifying the identification of the customer. We may decline your request if disclosing or changing personal information threatens life, health and/or financial assets of the customer or others.
1. We will answer questions on our disclosure policy.
2. We will check the request closely and if we are able to grant it, then we will make changes to the personal information ( correction, deletion or addition )
3. We will suspend or eliminate the information if requested by the customer. Please understand that by suspending or eliminating the information, the customer may not be able to access certain services.
8.Disclosure Requests and Other Inquiries on Personal Information
Please see the information below on how to make any inquiries regarding personal information. To check on room reservations, meetings/ parties and restaurants, please ask each specific facility or the hotel. For any request, we will need to verify your identify before we reveal any information. If someone is sent to check on the status of a reservation, we will need to identify that person. If we cannot verify the situation, we won't be able to give out any information.
1. Contact Us
Inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, deletion, addition, suspension and elimination of personal information should be addressed to
3-3-3 Hakata Ekimae, Hakata-Ku, Fukuoka-shi Fukuoka 812 0011 Japan
2. Documents for Disclosure
To request any disclosure of information, please fill out (A) Request Form and (B) Personal Verification Form and send them to us. Please download the forms or contact us directly for those. If any data in the forms is missing, we will not be able to disclose any information.
ANA Crowne Plaza Fukuoka "Request for Disclosure of Personal Information" Form（204KB）
ANA Crowne Plaza Fukuoka "Request To Change Personal Information" Form （207KB）
ANA Crowne Plaza Fukuoka "Request for Suspension of Personal Information" Form（200KB）
ANA Crowne Plaza Fukuoka "Request to Know How Personal Information is Used" Form （196KB）
・Documents Needed for Identification
You will need to submit copies of two of the identification documents listed below:
Driver's license, passport, health insurance card, basic resident registration card (with a photo), physical disability certificate, pension handbook, alien registration certificate, or proof of personal seal registration.
・A letter of attorney and proper identification for this person This person will need to submit copies of two of the identification documents listed below:
※ Driver's license, passport, health insurance card, basic resident registration card (with a photo), physical disability certificate, pension handbook, alien registration certificate, proof of personal seal registration.
・If a legal guardian is submitting the documents on behalf of a person, then a document to verify the status of a legal guardian is needed.
You are able to reject cookies or get notifications every time a cookie activates. These settings can be changed through your browser settings. This website can still be used without cookies, but for the best user experience, we recommend that you allow cookies to be stored on your device.